We are a pet friendly campground, as we love our four-legged campers almost as much as you do. We do, however, ask that you respect the rules of the campground and your fellow campers. Please read the rules and regulations below before bringing your pet.
Pet Rules & Regulations
- All pets must be on leash (6 feet or less) unless you are enjoying the dog park.
- Please pick up after your pet. There are pet receptacles throughout the campground and at the dog park for your convenience. This is the pet owner’s responsibility and will be monitored. Please notify the office if bags are needed at any pet station.
- Do not leave your pet unattended or tethered. Management will reserve the right to call law enforcement to remove a pet from a hot car. If you are tent camping and your pet is a nuisance to other guests, you will be asked to leave the campground.
- We advise against bringing cats while tent camping as we are close to the National Park.
- Your pet may enjoy the river as long as your pet is not disturbing other guests. If your pet is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to remove your pet from the river area. Please be courteous of others fishing in the river and do not allow your pet to disturb anglers.
- Please do not set up a portable fence on your site. Kennels are accepted as long as the pet is not disturbing other campers.
- Respect the wishes of other campers with pets. Not all pets are as friendly as others.
- Pets are not permitted in the bath house, game room, laundry room, pavilion or general store.
- No more than three pets at any RV/camper site. No more than one dog per tent site.
- Pets must not have an aggressive nature.