We are a pet friendly campground, and we love our four-legged campers almost as much as you do. However, we do ask that you respect the rules of the campground and your fellow campers. Please read the rules and below before bringing your pet. Maximum of 3 pets for RV campers. Maximum of 1 pet for tent campers. Maximum of 1 pet in pet-friendly rentals.
Pet Rules & Regulations
- Pets must be always on a leash (6 feet or less) unless they are in the dog parks.
- Pets must be current on all vaccines. We do not require paperwork.
- Please pick up after your pet. There are pet receptacles throughout the campground and at the dog parks for your convenience. This is the pet owner’s responsibility and will be monitored. Please notify the office if bags are needed at the pet stations. Do not allow your pet to “potty” on or around other sites. You will be asked by staff to clean up after your pet if you do not do so.
- You may leave your pet in an RV while you are gone for the day, but if the pet disturbs guests with excessive barking, you will receive a call from the office and you will be required to come back to the campground.
- Tent Campers: Pets are NOT allowed to be left in the tent or tied up outside while you are off property or away from your site for extended periods.
- Do not leave your pet unattended or tethered. Management will reserve the right to call law enforcement to remove a pet from a hot car. If you are tent camping and your pet is a nuisance to other guests, you will be asked to leave the campground without a refund.
- We advise against bringing cats while tent camping due to our proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Pets are allowed at the beach area and in the river so long as your pet is not disturbing other guests. If you pet is a disturbance, you will be asked to remove your pet from the river area. Please be courteous of guests fishing and do not allow your pet to disturb anglers.
- Pets are not allowed in bell tents, bath house, game room, laundry room, or pavilion.
- We offer two fenced-in dog parks and pet friendly walking paths throughout the campground.
- We do not have breed or weight restrictions. Aggressive pets will not be allowed to stay.