Our campground in Gatlinburg is the place to be. Choose from a variety of campsites, including tent sites, RV sites, camping cabins, and more. Whether you want to try traditional tent camping, RV camping, or a stay in a camping cabin, we have something for everyone at Greenbrier Campground.
Choose a premium site directly on the river, just steps from the Flint Rock swimming hole, or choose a wooded site a bit further from all the action. Whichever site you choose, our campground puts you just half a mile from the Greenbrier entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and a short drive from all the excitement in Gatlinburg.
We have 120 full hookup sites at our campground. We offer large sites for more expansive RVs and smaller sites for pop-ups, pods, or smaller campers. Premier riverfront sites are available, as well as more wooded sites for more privacy. All sites include water, sewer, electric, cable, and WiFi.Learn More
When you're hoping to enjoy some traditional tent camping in the Smoky Mountains, choose our tent sites. We have 9 tent sites with water and electric that are perfect for families and groups. Tent pads are located at each site, and they are 16 x 16 in size. Tent sites are for stand-alone tents only.Learn More
Bell tents are great for those who enjoy tent camping without the work of putting up the tent and sleeping on the ground. There are 2 bell tents, and each one has 2 full-size plush beds and a deck overlooking the river. The tents have water and electric at the site and nearby parking. You must bring your own linens. *Pets are not allowed.Learn More
Our camping cabins are perfect for couples or small families who want to camp with a few luxuries. They have a variety of amenities, including beds, TVs, refrigerators and microwaves, and heat/AC. Enjoy all our campground amenities as well, including WiFi, a laundry facility, a playground, games, and more activities. You must bring your own linens and towels.Learn More
• RV site rates are based on 4 adults and tent site rates are based on 2 adults. Children under 18 are free. You must be 21 years of age to rent a site. Someone in your party must be 21 years of age at the time of check-in.
• Additional adults are $5 per person, per night.
• Tent camping is allowed on select RV sites — RV rates apply.
• Overlanders & “car camping” (Teslas, truck campers, camper vans, etc.) must reserve an RV site. Tent sites are for stand-alone tents only.
• All RV sites are full hookup - 30 amp, 50 amp, 110 electric, water, sewer, cable, and WiFi.
• We require a deposit of 50% at the time of booking, and the balance will be charged 3 days prior to arrival.
• There will be no refunds for early check-outs or no-shows. We are not responsible for inclement weather or discomfort due to weather. No refunds or credits will be given due to weather.
• Cleaning fees will be added to all rentals.
• There will be a non refundable pet fee of $25 for a cabin rental and pet-friendly RV rental.
• Daytime visitors of guests are welcome. We do ask that guests stop by the office for a parking pass. We do not allow swimming or fishing inside the campground unless you are a guest or visitor of a guest.View Rules & Regulations