Greenbrier Campground is the perfect place for your group camping trip in the Smoky Mountains. Whether you are planning a family reunion or planning a camping trip for Boy Scouts or church groups, we have all the amenities that you will need. Luxury bath-house, outdoor pavilion, water & electric on site, and the Little Pigeon River surrounding the campground. Close to downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, yet far enough away to enjoy the park like surroundings of the Smoky Mountains.
Please complete the group form and we will contact you with details regarding availability, pricing, and deposit requirements.
- Discounted group rates available for eight or more sites
- Perfect tent camping area close to pavilion, bath house, beach, and swimming area
- Cabin options in or near the campground
- “Kid approved” playground including gaga ball
- Pet-friendly with fenced dog run
- Less than one mile from the Greenbrier entrance to the GSMNP
- 6 miles to downtown Gatlinburg
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Less than 30 minutes from Dollywood