Greenbrier Campground is the perfect place for your group camping trip in the Smoky Mountains. We offer 120 full hook up RV sites, space for up to 30 tents, RV rentals, and a camping cabin. Whether you are planning a family reunion or planning a camping trip for Boy Scouts or church groups, we have all the amenities that you will need. Luxury bath-house, outdoor pavilion, water & electric on site, and the Little Pigeon River surrounding the campground. Close to downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, yet far enough away to enjoy the park like surroundings of the Smoky Mountains.
Please contact us before booking for a group at this time due to COVID-19 CDC group regulations. We are not currently accepting groups of 10 or more.
- Discounted group rates available
- Cabin options in or near the campground
- “Kid approved” playground including gaga ball
- Pet-friendly with fenced dog run
- Less than one mile from the Greenbrier entrance to the GSMNP
- 6 miles to downtown Gatlinburg
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Less than 30 minutes from Dollywood